Schedule your charging to take advantage of cheaper tariffs at night!
All our chargers are covered by a 3-year warranty as standard
No need for earth rods with built-in open PEN conductor protection
Industrial grade ABS, an IP55 rating, able to withstand dust and water.
Connector type:Type 2
Maximum output:7.4 kW
Maximum current:32 A
Input voltage:230 V AC ± 10% (1P)
Nominal frequency:50 Hz / 60 Hz
Degree of protection:IK10/IP55
Dimensions:31 x 16 x 8 cm
Operating temperature:From -30 ºC to 55 ºC
Storage temperature:From -40 ºC to 70 ºC
Cable Section:3 x 6 mm²
Overvoltage Category:CAT III
DC Leakage protection:Not Included
RCD:Built in Type A RCD + 6ma DC
- Rapid and Reliable Charging - The latest VORSPRUNG EV Wall Charger allows for faster charging, with 7.4kW’s of power! The charger comes with built-in safety features that ensure your vehicle, home, and charger are protected from surges, heat, and more.
- Compatible With - Our latest Type-2, 7.4kW EV Wall Charging Unit is the perfect fit for any Electric Vehicle! Simply plug gun into your car and you are ready to charge your vehicle.
- Exceptional Build Quality & Safety Standards – The Vorsprung Wall Charge Point is built from high-strength, industrial-grade ABS material. The charger has an IP55 rating, being able to withstand dust, water, and even low-pressure water jets! The chargers are designed with overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, under-voltage protection, and leakage protection. Our chargers are rigorously tested and have been awarded the best CE and UKCA certification available.
- Protection - Our latest Wall Charger is equipped with durable ABS (UL94 HB fire rated) and IK08 plastic. Has a Built in Type A RCD + 6mA RDC-DD, no need to instal additional RCBO.
- Sleek and Compact Design - The latest EV Charger 7.4kW offers a compact design while still including all the best safety technology and components. The sleek design will complement any space it is installed in.
- The onboard charger in your electric vehicle (EV) could limit the charging speed. To find out your EV's highest charging capabilities, check the owner's manual or get in touch with the vehicle manufacturer.