Terms of service
Terms and Conditions
Agreement between User and Website
Welcome to Vorsprung Website http://vorsprungofficial.com/. The Website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by DropNet Ltd.
The Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms and Conditions. Please read the terms carefully and keep a copy of them for your reference.
Visiting any of DropNet’s Websites or sending emails to us constitutes electronic communication. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email, and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing.
Using the Site:
- The Site is for your personal, non-commercial, and non-exclusive use only. DropNet Ltd grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-commercial limited privilege to enter and use the Site, conditional on your acceptance of the provided Terms & Conditions.
- You may not use any “page-scraper”. “robot”, “spider”, “deep-link” or any other automatic devices, programs, algorithms or methodologies, or any similar or equivalent manual processes, to access, copy, acquire, or monitor any part of the Site.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or feature of the Site, or any other system or networks connected to the Site.
- You may not scan, probe or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
- The site is intended for use only by those who can access it from the United Kingdom. If you choose to access the Site from a location outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site.
Children Under Thirteen:
DropNet Ltd does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 13, you may use the Website only with the permission of a parent or guardian.
Refund and Return Policy:
A refund and return request must be made within 30 days from the receipt of your goods.
We accept refund and return requests for goods sold on our Site for any of the following reasons:
- Product is broken;
- Product does not match the description;
- Product is the wrong size;
- Purchaser changed mind; or
- Product does not meet the purchaser’s expectation in quality.
We will provide the refund without undue delay and no later than 30 days after we receive back from you any goods supplied or 30 days after you provide proof that you have returned the goods.
Furthermore, we will make the refund using the same method of payment as you used for the initial purchase.
To exercise your right to refund and return you must inform us of your decision within the prescribed time period. If you have any other questions, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/ Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends, or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivate works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. DropNet Ltd content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights attribution notice in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of DropNet Ltd and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of DropNet Ltd or our licensor except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
This website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled, or produced by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, we do not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third-party websites or their content, nor do we provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.
Interference with Website
You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, collect data, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with the website or the website content.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any computer virus or other malicious computer software.
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
If you are in breach of the Terms, you hereby indemnify us against any loss, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including but not limited to legal expenses) suffered by us as a consequence of any potential or actual breach by you.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date;
- that the website will operate without fault; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website, and the use of our website.
DropNet Ltd warrants for a period of One (1) year (the “Standard Warranty”) after the sale of the product, it will be free from defects in material and workmanship. It is the Seller’s sole obligation under this warranty to repair or replace the defective parts at no charges to Purchaser.
Furthermore, by opting for extended warranty for your product you can protect your equipment/appliance from manufacturing defects even after the expiration of your standard warranty. The Extended Warranty period mentioned below is inclusive of the Standard Warranty:
Period of Warranty
Three (3) Years
Five (5) Years
Product Warranty Exclusions
The warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs or services for the following:
- Service calls to correct the installation of the Covered Product, or to explain the usage of the product to the buyer.
- Repair necessitated by use other than normal use.
- Damages resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, improper use, operation beyond capabilities, substitution of parts, damage due to misapplication, lack of proper maintenance and or Improper packing and shipping.
- Failure to report defect in warranty period.
- The installation of the product should be done by a Certified or Qualified Fitter/ technician. It is mandatory to have a proof of certified installation.
- The warranty will not be applicable in case of improper installation or installation made by an uncertified technician.
- Corrective work necessitated by repair made by anyone other than a DropNet Ltd authorized service technician.
- Abnormal operating conditions like temperature, humidity, corrosive elements.
How to Obtain Product Warranty Service
Only the person who bought the product can make a claim for warranty if applicable. The Purchase has to follow the following steps to obtain warranty:
- The Purchaser should notify DropNet Ltd by sending an email on email@example.com of any defect, malfunction, or nonconformity promptly upon discovery.
- The Purchaser agrees to provide all information or documents for its verification and exercise of warranty if needed or applicable.
- The Purchaser agrees to send the product through registered post to DropNet Ltd at 2 Neville Place, N22 8HX, London, United Kingdom, for inspection and warranty assessment at its own cost.
- Once DropNet completely analyses and inspects the product and warranty it will notify you and take appropriate action within 15 days.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. DROPNET LTD MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/ OR CHANGES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
DROPNET LTD MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. DROPNET LTD HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON- INFRINGEMENT.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless DropNet Ltd and our director, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Consumer Protection Law (Optional)
Where the Sales of Goods Act 1979, the Consumer Rights Act 2015, or any other consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Country of England and Wales.
Subject to any exceptions specified in these Terms and Conditions, if you and DropNet Ltd are unable to resolve any dispute through informal discussion, then you and DropNet Ltd agree to submit the issue first before a non-binding mediator and to an arbitrator in the event that mediation fails. The decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding. Any mediator or arbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both you and DropNet Ltd. The costs of any mediation or arbitration will be paid by the unsuccessful party.
Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, you and DropNet Ltd agree that you both retain the right to bring an action in small claims court and to bring an action for injunctive relief or intellectual property infringement.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the updated version.
Any provision of the Terms which is void, unenforceable, or illegal in a jurisdiction is deemed to be severed as to that jurisdiction but only to the extent that it is void, unenforceable, or illegal and will not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions nor affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org